Grade A – average saving against RRP = 84%
Grade B – average saving against RRP = 93%
*See below for review criteria explanation.
The Avaya 1408 is a basic digital telephone, designed to work on Avaya proprietary communication systems – A handy phone for dishing out to call centre agents, or other low-end feature users. Dynamic display and programmable feature buttons, make this handset a go-to solution for an easy and quick deployment for you, providing ease of use for your basic users.
Manufacturer’s Part No. Avaya 700469851
Follow this link for further information: Docs
Please note: systemsXchange cannot be held responsible for content on external links.
- Backlit display – 3.5” diagonal, 3 rows by 24 characters
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset – supporting TTD acoustic couple
- 8 line appearance/feature key buttons – with dual LED’s (red, green)
- 2-way speakerphone
- Message waiting indicator
- Dual position flip stand
- 4-way navigation cluster button
- 3 contextual softkey buttons
- Volume button – (separate volume levels in the handset, headset, speaker, and ringer)
- Quick-access Voicemail Message button
- Telephony application button – to return to main telephone screen
- Avaya Menu button – (options and settings access)
- Contacts button
- Call log button
- Redial button
- Speaker button
- Mute button
- Headset button
- Hold button
- Conference button
- Transfer button
- Drop button
- Headset interface
- Wall Mountable
What our review criteria mean:
This reflects the telephone’s ability to be used on different brands of system or hosted solution.
How well we think the firmware of the telephone performs in reality – is it glitchy or smooth running.
This gives you an idea of the availability for support, documentation, software/firmware updates, etc.