Grade A – average saving against RRP = 89%
Grade B – average saving against RRP = 92%
*See below for review criteria explanation.
The Mitel 5312 is a basic IP telephone, designed to work on Mitel business communication systems – Multiple programmable buttons, preset feature keys and directory integration gives this handset a feature-rich capability set.
Manufacturer’s Part No. Mitel 50005847
Follow this link for further information: Docs
Please note: systemsXchange cannot be held responsible for content on external links.
- Two-line by 20-character white, backlit, graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- Twelve programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel
- Browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Speed calling
- Call forward
- Call hold (place/retrieve)
- Call transfer
- Last number redial
- Do not disturb
- On-hook dial
- Off-hook voice announce and handsfree answerback
- Page send/receive
- Voicemail access – large message waiting lamp
- Conference call setup
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Dedicated headset jack
- Customizable center panel
- Automatic call distribution (ACD) agent support
- Chinese characters support
- Dual mode: MiNet and SIP support
- Phonebook support on Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform (ICP)
- Mitel Teleworker Solution support
- Mitel Wireless LAN Stand and Gigabit Ethernet Stand support
- UC Express and UC Advanced support
- Two-position, 35-degree tilting stand for better viewing angle
- Multiple powering options (802.3af-compliant)
- Backwards compatible with previous system platform releases
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
What our review criteria mean:
This reflects the telephone’s ability to be used on different brands of system or hosted solution.
How well we think the firmware of the telephone performs in reality – is it glitchy or smooth running.
This gives you an idea of the availability for support, documentation, software/firmware updates, etc.