Grade A – average saving against RRP = 86%
Grade B – average saving against RRP = 92%
*See below for review criteria explanation.
The Cisco SPA504G is a versatile SIP telephone – Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP-Based Feature Set. A full-featured, 4-line display, business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE). This is a cracking phone to use on most hosted and SIP platforms. Automatic or manual provisioning is possible with this telephone. Can be used with PoE provided by your network hardware or external AC power supply (PSU).
Manufacturer’s Part No. Cisco SPA504G
Follow this link for further information: Docs
For full specifications see here: Specs
Please note: systemsXchange cannot be held responsible for content on external links.
- Pixel-based display: 128 x 64 monochrome LCD graphical display with backlight
- Dedicated illuminated buttons for:
- Audio mute on/off
- Headset on/off
- Speakerphone on/off
- 4-way rocking directional knob for menu navigation
- Voicemail message waiting indicator (VMWI) light
- Voicemail message retrieval button
- Dedicated hold button
- Settings button for access to feature, setup, and configuration menus
- Volume control rocking up/down knob controls handset, headset, speaker, ringer
- Standard 12-button dialing pad
- High-quality handset and cradle
- Built-in high-quality microphone and speaker
- Headset jack: 2.5 mm
- LED test function
- Two Ethernet ports with integrated Ethernet switch: 10/100BASE-T RJ-45
- 802.3af-compliant PoE
- Optional 5 VDC universal (100-240V) switching; power supply is ordered separately (Cisco PA100)
What our review criteria mean:
This reflects the telephone’s ability to be used on different brands of system or hosted solution.
How well we think the firmware of the telephone performs in reality – is it glitchy or smooth running.
This gives you an idea of the availability for support, documentation, software/firmware updates, etc.