Sonetel VoIP hosted SIP provisioning:
Sonetel state that their service will work with any SIP telephone or endpoint. See below general configuration/provisioning instruction to get your SIP telephone registered and working on a Sonetel hosted VoIP service.
Enter the following information into your SIP-phone.
- SIP server or SIP Proxy: sip.sonetel.com
- SIP User ID and Authenticate ID: The first part of your email address.
For example “joe” in “email@example.com”
- Domain/realm: The second part of your email address.
For example “company.com” in “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- STUN server: stun.sonetel.com
If your phone has a field for Outbound proxy do like this instead:
- Enter sip.sonetel.com as Outbound proxy
- Enter The second part of your email address as SIP proxy.
- If your SIP phone has a Phone number field, enter your User ID here (see definition above).
- Use ICE for the firewall detection, if available
- The SIP registrar has the same address the same as SIP server.
- The IP port for SIP proxy is 5060 (according to standard).
- Transport type is UDP.